Tuesday, July 21, 2015

WHAT I ATE TODAY | LACTO-OVO VEGETARIAN

I've neglected this blog for far too long, I really want to get better at posting on here. If you guys have any suggestions on how I can stay more involved in my blog please let me know. I think it's a great source to share my current videos but I can also share so much more like fashion/ootd posts, random posts, inspirational post and the oh so fun food posts. 

Today I'm sharing what I ate today. I know what you're thinking, who the heck cares?! Well this video might give you some inspiration for healthy eating. I'm also a lacto-ovo vegetarian so if you've ever been curious to know what a vegetarian eats, here is a good example. I always thought eating vegetarian was simple but after hearing my boyfriend's thoughts on vegetarianism I realized people think you don't have many food options when you don't eat meat but in reality there is endless possibilities. 

Enjoy!


xo Jackie

5 comments:

  1. gerçekten başarılı olmuş başarılarınızın devamını dilerim

    ReplyDelete