Wednesday, September 30, 2015

CELEBRITY STYLE // STYLE JAAACK'D

Recreating celebrity styles has become one of my favorite things to do on my channel and I think it's because I've always struggled with finding my own personal style. By recreating celebrity looks I don't ever have to commit to a specific style since it's literally just playing dress up all the time. 


I loved doing these videos in the past but I'm even more excited to bring back a whole new season of #StyleJaaackd- my celebrity style recreation series where I show viewers how to get their celebrities hair makeup and outfit all at an affordable price. I have some really exciting episodes planned so I hope you're ready but in the meantime check out my VERY FIRST EPISODE of my new and improved Style Jaaack'd series....

In this video I show you how to recreate Ariana Grande's look.


xo Jackie

6 comments: