Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ro & De Noir Photo Shoot

Merry Christmas Eve eve! Today I went out to take some photos with this gorgeous dress I received from Ro & De Noir. They have such classy basic pieces that are great staples for any closet.

Basic pieces are the best because you can dress it up or dress it down.

Today I decided to dress up this pale peach dress with a white faux fur vest from Target along with my neutral booties also from Target. For that extra glam I added hair rings from Scunci to my look.

ps- if you shop at RoandDeNoir.com be sure to use "JACK30" for 30% off your purchase.









Thank you to my amazing boyfriend Johnny for taking these pictures.
We always tend to bump heads when we work together but this time was different.
We were both carefree and understanding with one another.
It made for a very fun and successful shoot, so thank you my love.

xo Jackie

6 comments:

  1. We were both carefree and understanding with one another.rubbermaid trash cans with wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the composition you've made. I think http://custom-writing.services/ that your outfit looks really calming in that hazy and wet weather.

    ReplyDelete