Friday, November 9, 2018

Colorful FALL Makeup Look ft. Karity Picante Eyeshadow Palette



This is my second look I've done featuring the Karity Picante palette, the first one (in case you missed it) was my Sunset Eyes Makeup Tutorial. This look is a fun colorful purple red fall makeup look. I love how this look turned out. You can definitely achieve this look with similar colors but if you have the picante palette I hope this tutorial gave you some inspiration. If you have tried the brand Karity yet I highly recommend you check them out, they're GREAT quality and pigmentation, cruelty free and affordable. This gorgeous palette is only $20!




Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog post, I appreciate it.

xo Jacks

5 comments:

  1. عملکرد هیتر و گوره هوای گرم گازی و گازوئیلی یا دوگانه‌سوز بدین صورت است که هنگامی که ترموستات اتاقی فرمان کار می‌دهد. مشعل دستگاه روشن‌ شده و تا زمانی که دمای کوره به حد مشخص نرسد اجازه عملکرد فن صادر نخواهد شد به همین صورت هنگامی که دمای اتاق از حد تنظیم شده ترموستات بالاتر رفت ترموستات فرمان قطع را صادر می‌کند و منبع گرما خاموش می‌شود و تا هنگامی که دمای محفظه بالای کوره به حد تعیین شده حدوداً نرسد اجازه خاموش شدن فن صادر نمی‌شود.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was very interesting to me
    It was interesting information.
    Thanks for sharing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02EN-Qf4Ujk&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete