Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Derma E Squad Trip

At the end of September the new DERMAE squad of the year was announced and guess who was part of that line up... little ol' me! I was so excited to finally be able to share with you guys that I am part of the DERMAE squad for 2018-2019. This has been one of my favorite brands for YEARS now and to be able to work with them in this kind of setting is such a dream come true. So at the end of October they brought all the squad members to meet up for a fun adventure packed weekend in Venice Beach.




From left to right we have Daily from DailyCurlz, Rhian from Wifelife, Jamie from Jmelee1221, Camelia from CameliaKatoozian, Me from JaaackJack lol, and Sunny from VeganBeautyReview

So we started our trip at the Venice Air which was a cute little hotel right by the beach, if you followed me on instagram stories during this trip then you would have seen that my view from my room was TO DIE FOR! Once we all got together that evening we went to dinner at Rose Cafe and ice cream at a little shop near by. The next morning is when all the adventures began...





We went to Marina Del Rey for a SUP (stand up paddle boarding) adventure. This was actually my second time paddle boarding and every time I do it I fall in love each time. It's such a killer full body workout. You're using your legs, core, arms and shoulders. When we got to the middle of the harbor we did a little yoga stretch and then brought it back to shore and ended with a little meditation. It was such a blast and all of us had such a great time! 




After we had a chance to go back to our hotel room to freshen up we met up again and took a stroll down Abbot Kinney which has so many cool shops and restaurants along with these colorful walls. There's so many cool murals but here was just a few we stopped in front of. Our photographer Caca Santoro was so awesome capturing such fun moments of all of us from the weekend. 

We ended the night at the Santa Monica Pier riding the rollercoaster, rides and ferris wheel and of course we played a bunch of the fair games. I actually won the wack a mole game and brought home a giant donut for Zoey to play with. She loved it! 





I am so grateful for these type of experiences and just so so appreciative to Derma E for believing in me and for YOU GUYS for supporting me all of these years. The Little Flower Family is 100% why I get to have moments like this and I can't thank you guys enough for your love and support. It really does mean the world to me. I hope you guys enjoyed this recap post with some of the photos from the trip. Be sure to follow all the other squad members because you're going to LOVE them! We all connected so well and I can't wait till I get to see them again! 

xo Jacks 

1 comment: